This is to certify that I, as a Member of the Visitation Association of the Christian Faithful,
- Becoming formed in the Visitation Charism
- Reading and understanding the Statutes of the St. Louis Visitation Association of the Christian Faithful
- I will have access to confidential information.
- I may not disclose either directly or indirectly, any confidential information to any third party.
- Any unauthorized release or careless handling of confidential information will be considered a breach of my duty to maintain confidentiality.
- The obligation of confidentiality in this agreement will continue beyond the term of my service on the ACF and for so long as I possess Confidential Information (or until such confidential information is no longer considered confidential and becomes available to the general public).
As used in this agreement, confidential information means:
- Information marked or designated as confidential by the ACF, whether it be in verbal, written or electronic form.
- Information provided to the ACF (Association of the Christian Faithful) by any third party (i.e. contractor, consultant, legal counsel, Visitation Academy BOD or Visitation Academy Administration).
Dated this day of , 2016.